Saturday, November 27, 2010

Get Ready!

I can feel the WW3 is going to be burst sooner or later, but that is not what I'm afraid off the thing that I fear so much now to see my family being procrastinated by not benefited things that always lead them to enjoy so much in their life. They enjoy too much without thinking what happen next in future. They don't have that survival skill except for my grandpa who are the retired voluntary army in past he knows a little bit Japanese transliteration without knowing the meaning he learned that when WW2 erupt. Likewise me, with a bit of Hebrew, Mandarin and other natives language I might think I can interact well with people and my survival skill? telegraph or Morse Code but I don't think that going to be used anymore in future war. Well what I'm trying to deliver here is to equip yourself with survival skill in coming chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment