Saturday, November 27, 2010

Life Not Fair

Who say that luck is not always on our side. Sometimes we just simply questioning "Why my life always hard and unfortunate?". Well, that what always we think off. When we see someone success in their life we can feel the envy in us, jealousy and annoyed to see someone in top. There what always happen to me in my school time. Well I don't want teacher to say me I'm just a mediocre student. Maybe I still can't find my true talent, but till now... there wasn't. What I think about now is to do business but always be a dream. What is exactly me? I believe everybody have their own unique way to success. I have a lot of ambition... to me its not necessary to become popular, as long we happy with our career that would be good enough. But now there is limited vacant especially in government sector cause they are lot of people better than us. We need to find other alternative to survive. How? and What? That always a being a big question for me...

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree...

    I hope Life will be fair sooner or later... We all deserves a Good life...

    ReplyDelete