Friday, March 4, 2011

Motivate != Advice

Sometimes we are annoyed by people who think that they are too perfect, same goes to me. It is true, as a human we need to motivate each other, but people thinking are unpredictable. They could be even worse than us before, I’m referring to those who are always advising. Advising people is not the way to change people cause to me that is totally annoying and obnoxious thing to experience with, let that particular person experience the consequences of what have he/she has done and take lesson from it and our role is just to motivate and support them... If you say that motivating is the same as advice... I'm totally arguing that. Because most of the "advice" I experience in my lifetime is just such a dreadful critic. Thus, if you think of advising someone, don’t ever think about me. It just a waste... So people, avoid advising, be more supportive and motivating because that would bring a boost of your charismatic skill and relationship with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment