Friday, March 4, 2011

The Speed of Time

What am I doing? Thinking... Questioning... all plays in my mind, everything are all hair wired. I'm willing to refine my writing skill just to ensure that every each of you who read this know what I’m thinking bout. Communication could be a barrier for us, but we share same idea, same thought, and even same feeling. We can see people feeling by just looking into their eyes without saying a word. What plays a big issue in my mind now is about "Time","Chronos" or whatever terms that referring to time. I can feel that the speed of time are changing, it sound awkward cause how can we measure a speed of time? But it is not ridicule either. I can feel that everything are running too fast and just happening in a blinking of eyes. Don't you feel that readers? Please think about it... take a look what are you doing previous 2 months ago... "Only time will tell" the phrase full of mysterious to me. Though we are really busy with our own routine and business or the thing that are procrastinate us every day, but look into the other world... beyond it... Mother earth could not bear this entire thing anymore, the world can't be burden with all this thing any longer, even nature keep on changing parallel to time. We observe people behavior everyday, sometimes they are elancholic and sometimes they are melancholic. But to me, everything is changing in fast forward mode now. We need to cope with it, else... you be a rando; a person who never being realize of his/her existence [urbandictionary.com].
Think deeply and wake up people... Don't ever giving up. Believe me you are not born to be a failure. You are someone.
Take a deep breath and think positive...

No comments:

Post a Comment